Family Immigration

Family Petitions - U.S. citizens or permanent residents can petition for their family members to either come to the U.S. or obtain legal status if they are already in the U.S.

Inadmissibility Waivers - Applicants who are barred from applying for a green card due to unlawful entry, past criminal activity, or any reason, may be eligible for a waiver of those inadmissibility grounds.