Business Immigration

H-1B Visas - An employer can sponsor an immigrant on a temporary visa that is valid for 3 years and can be renewed up to an additional 3 years for a total of 6 years.

H-2B Visas - The H-2B visa is a temporary visa that allows a worker abroad to come to the United States to work for a business that is non-agricultural in nature for a limited period of time, usually no more than 8 months.

Investor Visas - Investor visas are available to an immigrant seeking admission to the United States who has substantial liquid funds to invest in a business in the United States.

L-1 Visas - The L-1 visa is a temporary visa that a business abroad can use to send employees to the United States to perform work at its affiliated business in the United States.

PERM - The PERM process is used when a business wants to sponsor a foreign worker for a green card based on an open position they have at their company.

TN Visas - he TN visa is a temporary work visa that is available to certain citizens of Mexico and Canada.

I-9 Compliance - We help companies comply with I-9 requirements to ensure their employees are legally authorized to work in the United States. We also help with ICE audits and navigating an electronic I-9 program.